Monday 19 September 2011

Boos and Hoorays

Well done to Jessica 'Tiggs' Holligan for starting her blog - http://tiggerlishious.wordpress.com/! She writes so well (hooray!) and it's such a shame she has to write about something so horrid (boo!) I would become a 'follower' if I knew how but I haven't found my way round her blog provider yet, 'tis very different from here.

I have been out today...much gratitude for that! I had to take a sample to the doc's (boo!) but managed to walk down the hill to the surgery (hurray!). I saw the big strange non-boat thing on the horizon that was there last week and asked the coastguard lookouts and they said it was an oil rig and I said I'd thought it looked like one but what was it doing there and they said it was being towed and I said but it's not going anywhere and they said the technical term is 'parked', ha ha! They also said I'd just missed a great dolphin display (boo!) and I was a bit peeved as I haven't seen any at all this year but perhaps it's a good thing as I'd probably drop dead from happiness on the spot! Likewise for not seeing the Red Arrows this summer I guess... Gratitude for a bit of a chat and for solving a mystery though...

And then it started raining...that fine misty drizzly rain that I love (hooray!) so gratitude for that as well. Yes I know I'm weird and getting weirder but see below re that.

When I got back there was a message from the doc's again saying that they'd heard back that I couldn't have an emergency referral to my oncologist as she's (still) away and who would I like to see instead? Oh well, that's OK then...let me think...um, Ben Fogle's quite cute...or there was a lady called Kath I knew in Wales, I'd love to see her again...or my son Bob but only if he wanted to and I do get the impression he doesn't. They said a neurologist maybe and I said fine I don't mind really but what I really need is a brain scan.

Now you have to understand one of my least favourite things in the whole wide world is an MRI scan of my brain. I'm sorry, I understand I'm just being foolish but those machines really scare me and when it's my head in there I hate it most of all. But I really think it has to be done as something is definitely not right in there (boo!) and if they could find it I could stop trying to act normal (hooray!) as it's getting quite a strain.

Anyway, I'm grateful I've done the most important chores and and can laze around for the evening and I'm grateful I feel so nauseous as I haven't had to make any tea ha ha! Every cloud, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel,
    I don't think your being foolish at all, my mam dreaded every brain scan, and I hope your wrong about something not being 'right in there', can I be blunt and ask why you think there maybe something wrong? looking as an outsider you come across as being perfectly normal to me, I mean mentaly of course, tkae care,
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics