Wednesday 7 September 2011

Stitched up

Woohoo! I've finished making the blanket for Oxfam. I've never made a full size blanket before and I can fairly confidently say I won't do so again, ha ha!. It was an interesting and worthwhile project though and I'm glad I was able to complete it with a little help from my friends. Third gratitude of the day, I think!

The phone rang just now, it was someone from ENT saying I missed my appointment this morning. Are you checking back to see what day I said it was on? Yes Thursday was what I was told, was what I discussd with the hundred and one people I discussed it with yesterday. It could be why they couldn't find it on the system of course although Dr Hilton (remember him...the one who isn't Mr Hilton?) said it might not be on the system because there was a problem with the system. It was definitely what my GP said...I know it was, I wrote it down...but then she also said I needed to talk to Mr Hilton's secretary and Dr Hilton doesn't have one. She's not a doctor I'd choose to see unless there's no one else available because of this vague fluffiness but hey ho...I have a new appointment at the better time of 11.30 on Friday. Well I think I have anyway...

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm......which Friday though??? lol

    Lynn x

    P.S. Love the blanket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blanket Angel :)

    Good luck with your appointment Friday xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics