Tuesday 6 September 2011

Heart to heart

Fourthly today I would like to express gratitude for All Around Chocolate. It has a pointless website so don't rush and check it out but who cares? They are local and they make the most delicious rich chocolate medallions in various flavours. they sell them in the shop I have acupuncture above so ideal really...get a treatment, get a treat!

And fifthly for having my rose quartz heart bracelet back. I mentioned last week thanks to Rachel for having a go at mending it and this week she has! It only needed rethreading but a bit difficult for me these days. It's just some little rose quartz washers interspersed with slightly sparkly seed beads and with a flat rose quartz heart that originally I meant to go in the outside of my wrist (kind of like a watch face) but as soon as I first made it and started wearing it I realised that I liked the heart on the inside, kind of like on my pulse. I have three other stretchy bracelets I've made that I still wear but it's only know I have it back I realise how much I missed this one completing the set! I knew people associate the stone with love and healing but Rachel also tells me the acupuncture heart meridian runs down the inside of the wrist with points under where I like to wear my bead heart. So I guess it all makes a kind of sense eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics