Tuesday 13 September 2011

Home and dry

Today I give thanks for the fascinatingly changeable weather. I'm particularly grateful I experienced the dark sharp showers from indoors but the sunshine was more cosy warm than I inagined even though the wind kept whipping up a whole race of white horses' tails.

I'm grateful for making pancakes with fresh lemon and demerara sugar for my brunch...I didn't have much of an appetite this morning but I knew once I tasted the first bite I'd want to finish all the batter...

I'm grateful to Bob for sending a selection of indie dvds to watch plus the one of his indoor skydive...looking forward to that!

I give thanks for another great acupuncture session and that Rachel remembered to bring my share of the halva we didn't get round to at her tent last week...

And I'm also grateful for cwtching up on the sofa with a quilt and catch up TV when I got home again!

1 comment:

  1. Well Angel I watched tv for the first time on a Tuesday night for yonks, Holby City of course, followed by one of your favourite type of programme called 'Body Farm'. Have since washed up, about to make a Pukka night time herbal with some manuka honey in, munch a bun I made on Sunday and try for an earlier night. Weather permitting a full day of painting tomorrow, if I can rouse the energy batteries to kick start before 11am! The view of the night sky from your flat, on did you say, the 3rd floor, is magical, to see a sky like that I would have to drive out for about 5 minutes towards the coast at Porthtowan. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics