Monday 5 September 2011

Keep on running

Hmmm. Could have sworn I wrote my blog this morning but had just been thinking I couldn't remember what it said. Clearly there's a reason for that! I'm feeling very tired and disorientated today. I'm getting things done...at least I think I am but every now and then I wonder if I'm imagining it all...and sometimes it seems I am.

Today I'm going to give thanks for my astonishing resilience and stamina. I seem to keep going long past the sensible point to stop but I think this is to do with needing to rather than super human strength. Not just because if I want something done I mostly have to do it myself, but because I have a need to feel there's something needs doing, I think. I have nothing to live for in any sense most people would understand. There's no one whose quality of life is improved by me just being here so I have to keep inventing reasons to carry on being here and carrying on.

...and for the sound of the wind in the trees.

I also give thanks that Yvonne the fugitive cow has been given a new safe home with friends and family. If you think the last sentence is a sign of my disorientation you are obviously only reading all the sensible serious news stories! Stop it at once!

1 comment:

  1. I feel a sense of sadness in your blog today Angel, so i'm sending you a virtual hug and hope it does some good, I was also happy to hear about Yvonne, at least now she's with her sister and son, clever cow eh??
    Thinking of you,
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics