Thursday 28 October 2021

Grateful

Mwahahah! I give thanks my mistress plan worked and, after a couple of hours sound sleep last night, I stirred myself in time for bathing and getting ready for bed. Who needs evenings anyway? For lots more sleep after that, and waking as it was getting light which at this time of year, and after the sleep problems I've had this year, felt like a lush lie in! For the vivid dreams I've been having, though some seem rather stressful at the time.

I give thanks for both deliveries I was expecting today informing me of their ETAs early, and for a gap between to wait for the rain to start and hurry to the veg shop when most other folk had already hurried indoors. For the snug feeling of hearing wild weather when one is warm and dry indoors. For the blessing of a home. I feel particularly blessed with this one. Sure, I could think of several (impossible) ways it could be better but it's a roomy, comfortable and relaxing place to be and I've lived in a few that aren't. 

I give thanks making some inroads into some sorting out and reorganisation to counteract the fact the kitchen improvements have stalled again and the knock on effect in other parts of the flat is rather irritating...but also for a lot of lounging about as energy's not been in great supply today. For winning some battles with autocorrect which had some very different ideas about what I should write in this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics