Saturday 30 October 2021

Pointless

So many things I thought I might do today, but weariness and pain meant I fell asleep every time I stopped trying. I'm grateful for recuperative rest I must have needed more than achieving rather pointless aims.

I give thanks for beautiful bright sunshine. Some of my aims did have a point, so also for being out in it briefly, though the universe was pointing me in the wrong direction and the effort was not in any way obviously worthwhile for me or anyone else I encountered. For a soothing bath and clean, very curly hair....

For knowing I'll see posts of a favourite local bonfire and fireworks I'll miss, and for knowing other people will be enjoying them from both sides of the river... For knowing local friends will probably get the title double meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics