Saturday 16 October 2021

Pretty

I give thanks last night I pretty much stayed awake until pretty much bed time and for pretty much sleeping until getting up time too. Simple pleasures eh?

For the bright start to the morning before pretty mistiness rolled in, and turned quite dark, until golden sunlight melted it away for most of the day. For a bright start myself although that also soon disappeared. For doing a pretty good job of reminding myself at intervals during inactivity that there's no need to provide a list of achievements - not even inside one's own head. 

For using the energy and inclination I did have wisely - making a pan of savoury soya mince and veg plus a wholesome desert of apricots with a sort of flapjack topping. For keeping on top of the washing up as well, and potting up my poor cramped lettuce seedlings though the mess I made doing that will have to stay messy for now!

I give thanks I've had my flu jab, and so far haven't bleated, though I could probably do with a shear! For a timely Tesco delivery and for managing to make room in the freezer for the substitute larger box of fish fingers sent when the smaller ones were out of stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics