Monday 25 October 2021

Productive

What a difference a night makes - I give thanks for lots of sleep and not waking up at silly o'clock! For forcing myself to stay awake until midnight which helped...and for an amusing Polish film on Netflix making this easier. For a productive (and pleasingly short!) morning. Don't know what they put in my iron infusion on Friday but my waking hours seem to have been mostly unusually bustly and busy. I've been very grateful for the energy and inclination...

For an OK day on the unit ie. being mostly left in peace to snooze, watch downloaded TV and munch my lunch

For a pretty sundown to enjoy on a slow journey home due to traffic. For the supper I prepared yesterday and my bathwater heating up. For no plans to be productive at all tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics