Friday 15 October 2021

Loving

I love that I can still go away away from home now and then...and also that I love the home I come back to! I've lived in some places/situations where you inwardly groan on your return so I know this is not to be sniffed at. 

For feeling well and strong this morning, and for warning myself that would probably mean I came away from treatment like a limp biscuit. Turned out to I was correct in my evaluation. Damn, there's times I really would rather be wrong! For recovering gradually...and for Paracetamol for the aches and pains I seem to have gathered along the way. 

For discovering some new seasons starting of programmes I've enjoyed of old on both terrestrial and streaming TV - just what is required as the darkness of night begins to eat into the day. And talking of eating - I give thanks for some easy supper heating up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics