Sunday 17 October 2021

Outdoor

Gosh, I seem to have been on the go almost non stop today...so for starters I give thanks for that, and also for not really noticing until several active hours had passed which is a pretty good sign one is in a relatively good state of health! Yesterday I was such a feeble weeble, and it's so hard to tell from one hour to the next, let alone a whole day what state I will be in, but as long as there's still some times of feeling fairly well then I am truly grateful. 

I give thanks for abandoning the indoor busyness to eat some lunch in the park, and then meet Mima for a cuppa when she came to deliver my possessions that has travelled back in her car after our time away. For the 30 mins free car park having a free space for her car, and for the nearest cafe having a free table for two outside in the still wonderfully warm sunshine. For the waitress perfectly timing delivery of the pot of tea and toasted tea cake I'd ordered in time for her arrival...and for being astonished by how reasonably priced they were. I actually got them to check they'd not made a mistake, but they hadn't! 

I give thanks for resigning myself to the fact that after resigning myself many times to fact that it is the 'last day of summer', this time is the actually is. All the weather sites show rainy cool days from now on but it's past the middle of October with only a handful of those so far so we sun lovers have no cause to complain...and I give thanks for all the extra outdoor time I've had. Even without a pandemic outdoor time is always a my favourite - as long as I'm not freezing cold or soaking wet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics