Thursday 21 October 2021

Contrasting

I was grateful the acupuncture left me feeling so mellow, and with a weary achy  body as well it would have been a damn fine day to do nothing at all...but as that wasn't to be I give thanks it was a damn fine day anyway! For trying to take unavoidable  things as gently as I could. For warm sunshine streaming in through my windows despite a chilly breeze outside, for the contrast to last night's torrential rain and for the golden sky in the early evening. 

I give thanks for Julie coming round to help with some jobs a bit beyond my current strength and skill, eat cake, gossip and natter, and generally buck me up a bit. For my slow cooker sorting out some supper while I'm off to soak in the bath. For a good book to read while I wallow...ooh and for remembering some new secondhand ones arrived today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics