Saturday 10 September 2011

Oh no...

There are days when you don't feel like getting out of bed and days when you certainly shouldn't. Today has been both of those so far. Apart from anything else I've just received another work capability assessment form from the job centre. I thought all that was behind me now and feel sick with worry let alone everything else and of course as it's a weekend all I can do is fret. It took months to get my benefit sorted...even after my doctor issued a DS1500 as they lost the first one! My oncologist did another one bless her and said to let he know if I had any more problems but she's on a sabbatical now and I'm so stressed and upset I can't think about anything to be happy or grateful about. So I'm going to stop whinging now and try to come up with some stuff later I promise...

2 comments:

  1. Don't fret Angel, sure we can get around it, will ask about for you. Stay under the duvet, rain forecast!!, and try not to worry. Your 'good things' can wait another day......
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Angel, a friend of mine had to do this on her mum's behalf, and her Macmillan support team actually did it all for her. Have you thought about asking one of the help team on CancerChat, might be a good place to start for you. Alternatively, give Macmillan support a ring or go via your GP, they surely can be of help. As I say Angel, don't fret if you can help it, it'll get sorted.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics