Saturday 7 May 2016

Messy beaucoup

I give thanks a trip to the tip is now so likely a day has even been agreed...and yes, I know we're supposed to call them recycling centres now and I sincerely hope they do! I give thanks to Jenny for responding to my prompting, and that her offer has prompted a big sorting out...and sorted out what to do with a lovely sunny Saturday when I didn't feel like doing anything outdoors on my own.

I give thanks for being very tired before I started so that I kept stopping for rests as this probably meant I got more done. Heavens, I even got a nap done at one point!

I give thanks for a growing heap, and knowing if it gets much bigger I'll struggle to get it down the stairs so must curb my urge to purge and stop. I give thanks that it's reached the time of day when bundling as much as possible as yet undealt with out of sight, getting clean and getting something to eat are top of the agenda...for wallowing in my bath while I write this... and that my bathroom had already had a sorting out and is a little oasis of clean unmessiness.

I give thanks for talking to a couple of people on line. Weekends when I communicate with someone other than myself are always a bonus. Well, for me anyway. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics