Saturday 14 May 2016

Free trial

I give thanks for a bit more sunshine and energy today, and that despite the nippy breeze it was warm enough to sit on the sea front a while. I give thanks for a free cup of Waitrose tea and a free seat to sit on.

I give thanks for watching people seeming to have fun, and that I didn't see anyone I knew and have to try to pretend to be the person they'd prefer me to be.

I give thanks for nice things waiting for me to collect them at the Post Office...bits ordered from eBay and old jewellery revamped by Jan.

I give thanks for a fish finger sandwich for my tea.

I give thanks for getting three quarters of the way through another day. I give thanks I know they're precious and I should try to enjoy them more but at the moment they feel quite a trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics