Friday 6 May 2016

About thyme

I give thanks for my new glasses which I like as much as I did when I first saw them. Sometimes when you have to wait a while desire can wane, and of course with glasses you don't really see them as they really are straight away so you might find you've been desiring a figment of your own imagination all along!  The style is called Thyme though and I give thanks they are not in the least herbaceously coloured but a lovely metallic greeny blue...like the stripe in my hair was and may be again one day.

I give thanks for arranging to meet Jenny in town for a cuppa and for her thoughtfulness in offering me a lift there and back. I've been so tired the last couple of days and that was particularly appreciated. I give thanks we came across Mima and the sun coming out and could sit outside at the new cafe called The View...and also that it has one!

I give thanks I've finally got my hands on another Epo delivery and that I might start to feel a mite less fatigued before long...

I give thanks the swifts are back. Of course one apodidae does not a summer make...but I've seen three or four now and they do give one a warm seasonal feeling!

I give thanks for John and Jo anticipating my needs and thinking ahead for a way to make something easier for me. That's twice today I've been offered help without asking, something else that gives me a warm feeling too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics