Friday 27 May 2016

Scrub that!

I'm grateful I scrub up so well - my kitchen, that is. I'm not sure if I scrub up well myself any more... it's been a long time since there's been any need. I'm grateful there's no need tonight anyway...I'm absolutely exhausted!

I'm grateful for Jenny finding time to come and help for a couple of hours so that all is pretty much as spick and span as can be in there and the there's just the living room to finish reorganising and revamping. Then I think I'm going to need a holiday...

I'm grateful I managed to wrestle the oven light cover undone and the blown bulb out of its socket. There used to be someone who helped me with that as it's a fiddly and truculent contraption but they're too busy these days so I was delighted I succeeded on my own with the aid of a little LED lamp to see what I was doing. I'd be even more grateful if I'd remembered to remove the lamp at the end of the process, before turning the cooker on for my tea! I'm grateful now it's cooled down I can see tho misshapen it's still turn off and onable. I can relate to that...

I'm grateful it's a beautiful evening to start the weekend for everyone with places to go and people to see. Oh, and I'm grateful I've just remembered Mima asked me if I'd like to go and see a garden with her on Sunday so I'm one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics