Thursday 5 May 2016

At the end of the day

I give thanks I have a newly painted kitchen ceiling...plus a new to me second hand ladder very similar to my old one apart from not having a broken top...and the old one taken away!

I give thanks for the friendly people I've met going about my day, and for a few minute's phone chat with a real friend I've not heard from in a while.

I give thanks for remembering to write my blog at a sleepy end to a few very hectic days. I give thanks for all the times, exhausted, I've allowed myself to do nothing despite all I feel needs to be done; for all I've managed to get done, all I have planned to do, and all I've not worked out a plan for yet but I have to believe will turn out as is meant to be. Things can't turn out any other way can they?

I give thanks for the life of someone I found out yesterday had died suddenly and unexpectedly...a healthy living young mother with little children, and the loveliest nature of just about anyone anyone who ever met her had known. It's hard to believe sometimes things are really happening the way they are meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics