Friday 20 May 2016

Romancing the sewing machine

I give thanks for catching up with my horoscope which I've not read for a while. Apparently I'm entering a phase of romance and creativity. Hmm, well I'll be romancing the sewing machine if I can just find a favourite pattern I made and seem to have lost... and, of course, wishing well those for whom the first part of such a prediction is not such an unlikely idea. I give thanks I don't have more commercial tastes, though I can see it would make things easier on both counts!

I give thanks for choosing this fabric on line to make a little top, and finding it so pleasing now it's arrived I've decided to make a bigger top and have sent for another metre. You can't tell what things are going to feel like from a photo, and unless there's a visual clue, it's hard to judge the scale of a print. But this one (though you can't tell from the photo either!) is exactly right...


I give thanks for tracking down a missing package waiting for me at the Post Office up the hill behind where I live - quite a long way up so I give thanks for finding a bus service that goes up there too. I give thanks for the rest of the passengers making me feel young and fit...until I'd walked back down again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics