Wednesday 11 May 2016

Nothing at all

It was one of those mornings when my body requests I do nothing at all, so I give thanks I had to get up and do several things because otherwise I wouldn't.

I give thanks for ringing a cab driver to take me and a bin bag full of stuff to the charity shop and only needing to say 'Are you busy?'...also for his reply 'No, I'm on my way to you aren't I?' Psychic taxi services are very handy!

I give thanks for getting back just in time to make some lunch before the painter came back for a second ceiling coat. He's a very chatty man and I was fall asleep on the spot tired, so I give thanks I'd just made a sandwich for my lunch and could take that elsewhere and nod over it for an hour or so before coming back for a natter...

I give thanks I'm good with words, but sometimes you say it best etc...and as describing to Jan how I wanted a necklace making was tricky I decided to thread a few beads to show her...and somehow ended up making the necklace myself! I love those rare times when I can still do the things I used to love to do often...

I give thanks for the spring greys of the sea and sky today...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics