Monday 24 December 2012

Son day Monday

Today I give thanks that Bob is here, and for the great effort transport services and the cosmos put in to make this happen! The staff are really doing their best to make travelling as pleasant and easy as possible when things go wrong weatherwise this winter. If only they...oops, this isn't an 'if only' blog is it? Particularly glad I managed to get a gold dust cab to meet him off the second coach.

I'm grateful on behalf of East Cliff cafe that the cliff has fallen down again...it's not their bit but they do a roaring trade refuelling people who pass by on the way. And for a lovely mild sunny afternoon to increase the numbers of gawkers...and those just ambling about taking delight in the seaside air like me.

I'm grateful for the doctor for ringing me to check that all is OK with all the things that often aren't... That shop bought all butter pastry is really rather good...

For my new phone toy...Cartoon Camera. What fun, thanks Bob! Oh, and for the colours in this part of my kitchen... (Pause while I try to add a normal style photo with my blogger app...who knows if you'll get one or not, eh?)

Have a happy Christmas folks...see you tomorrow if you're not too busy...and if you are I hope you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics