Friday 7 December 2012

Beautiful mind

I give thanks that the Post Office here located the package of mine they'd lost yesterday...apparently it was just exactly where it should have been all along. Well, we can all identify with that can't we? How many times have you thought you're just ready to go out somewhere and then it comes to your attention that your keys or phone or something else vitally important has disappeared off to another dimension for a while?

I'm grateful to Jenny for coming to do some vigorous chores...and she was grateful for a ride back down to town in the taxi I took, to collect the errant package and the shopping that remained unshopped in the unexpected twists and turns of Thursday. I'm grateful I had the energy...just about. Sometimes I feel very strongly that I just cannot do some physical chore, I get so unbelievably exhausted I could weep, but that's when my unbelievable mental strength comes in! Body's in bits but my, what a beautiful mind I have!

Had a fumbly go at making cards with numbly fingers earlier. Sellotape is a major challenge...double sided style Krypton factor-esque. If you receive something hand crafted from me this year remember it's the thought that counts...they are beautiful in intention...

Couldn't work out what the noises were at first yesterday evening...then I recognised strong wind and heavy rain! Partly due to post acupuncture beflufflement I'm sure, but it's been relatively still and dry here for several days and my ears seemed to have forgotten! Tad on the nippy side now... I love the variety of our weather here...though I don't intend to be out in it for a few days. Some serious recharging required!

1 comment:

  1. just rest read n look out of that window !!!cant wait for next instalment thanx Gabi : ))

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics