Sunday 30 December 2012

Human, being

Human, being...that's what I am! Neither in a state of doneness, nor being done unto. I like this concept a great deal and am grateful for being reminded of it...

I'm grateful for a wake up call regarding a situation in my state of being. It kept me awake deep into the hours of morning but I am more peaceful now... As I've said before, not having someone to tell what you are thinking or feeling can be a damn fine thing if it makes you consider it more. It's so easy to make statements...I'm this or such and such makes me that. Does you good to go deeper and only you really know what lies beneath...

I give thanks for a quiet day on the terrace to catch up with rest and nurture my physical self which is not at its best right now...

I'm grateful I've found something to do with some of my leftovers. I'm not sure taking one of my culinary inventions to a postponed Christmas dinner is wise but it's brave...and bravery often leads to wisdom, you know...

I'm grateful for being in a state of invited...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics