Thursday 13 December 2012

Alchemy

Sun rays breaking through early cloud and making patches of gold on the silver sea, the first thing I saw today...

And talking of gold...Stunning Hun horse jewelry and tableware (On the BBC4 Dark Ages documentary)....Visigoth architecture too...

Phoning Volunteering in Health to say I couldn't get the crafts I'd made them to them...and finding they had moved premises and I could! Appreciation and a hug always welcome too...

Great acupuncture and much mirth with Rachel (and more hugs!)...and some of her yummy chocolates too! Exchanging gifts and cards... I now have two cards from humans (as opposed to companies) and something to put 'under the tree'...

A sense of weekend after several days run in with inanimate objects and people...Oven chips and fish finger sandwiches are called for methinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics