Monday 2 March 2020

Simple

Oh poop! I could have done with another day off today... I give thanks for making the morning as leisurely and lovely as I could, including blueberry porridge in the sun warmed chair by my living room window, until the dazzle on the sea became too bright.

For, I hope, providing the appropriate amount of nodding and smiling when I could linger in comfortable aloneness no more. For having my blood cleaned...and my blood pressure monitored when it went too low. For managing to stay upright on my return and putting together the simple tea I'd planned for Rachel's visit. For it being simply delicious! For Sainsbury's vegan meatballs, Tesco non-vegan noodles and my own liquidised odds and ends from the freezer smokey sauce.

For a grateful exchange of our birthday gifts, for a gentle acupuncture treatment and some domestic chores done for me while those needles did their thing...and for, at last, being curled up with a hot water bottle on the sofa again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics