Tuesday 24 March 2020

Sunny

I give thanks for the glorious weather. For not thinking it's ironic or 'just my luck' as I'm aware weather doesn't have a vendetta against me...nor does anything else in the current situation I might prefer to be other than it is.

For a few minutes with my face turned up to the sun when I took the recycling out. For being pleased with the first stages of making surroundings look less like a halted decoration project. Some of it currently looks worse... But isn't that always the way when you rearrange stuff? For trying to regularly remind myself there is no rush... and that I'm very fortunate to be able to make gradual changes on my own.


I give thanks for my Facebook SOS resulting in Clive delivering half a dozen fresh farm eggs to my doorstep when he came to collect his tools (sigh) and for him popping to Co op to get me some fizzy water. For managing to think of something I could stock up with that they actually had in stock!

For the blessing of contentment with my own company, and for the kindness of people wanting to get in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics