Friday 20 March 2020

Gentil

I give thanks for all the ways folk are trying to be helpful and spread happiness right now. Long may this continue... a lot longer than this bug...and may the ones who continue to share gloom and doom become infected with the love! Worry is awfully bad for your immune system you know, so I'd be most grateful if you would try to catch it and bin it as soon as you can...

I give thanks for taking a back seat in taxis now...in particular this morning as the driver was the one who has his fingers up his nose the whole journey - occasionally swapping hands or wiping then on his sleeve or the steering wheel!

Most wondrous and pleasing of all has been an astonishingly mellow two treatment day, with very little waiting around, only one failed attempt at getting the cannula in and having to ask the transport home to pick me up earlier than it was booked for instead of later. I give thanks you probably cannot imagine how much more bearable this made the experience...so just trust me the difference was huge! For getting home before darkness so I could watch some tumbling waves. For my lovely home help coming in my absence and doing all manner of much appreciated tasks including queueing in the chemist for my meds and putting clean sheets on the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I read your blogs regularly. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics