Sunday 1 March 2020

Hooked

Don't cry for me ardent reader! As I'm usually so driven to achieve in the small ways I still can, I'm grateful for the pleasure of letting myself off the hook for a couple of days. For the dossing around contributing to very little pain...for naps and for feeling rather smug and proud when I stir myself and get on with this and that. For making some sauce for dinner tomorrow and a little gentle progress on my long running (and much loved!) rag rug project.


I give thanks for a most friendly and helpful Tesco driver, and for most of what I ordered being delivered to my kitchen worktops. For remembering the items missing were First World whims not nutritional essentials and, though I was grateful two separate people offered to get me groceries from two separate shops they were going to, for resisting the temptation to ask for more. I have more more... more than enough! For those mini bags of Proper Corn, see above - quite unnecessary but a satisfying sofa (or treatment chair) snack that's prepacked to discourage munching on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics