Saturday 29 February 2020

Unplugged

I give thanks the fatigue that comes with this cancer drug is quite distinct from the others I suffer from -  wouldn't want to go blaming the wrong illness or treatment now would I? For having a pretty good idea it would descend like a leaden cloud last night, and put aside all ideas of activity...though I did feel it was a bit of a swizz we mostly only had a few leaden clouds here weatherwise not the predicted tempests and storms as wind and rain can make you feel quite blessed you can't go outdoors. Instead I had to make do with being grateful for being stuck indoors alone, in my slo-mo slow brained fuddle, and not needing to interact even virtually unless I wanted to, feeling not so much run down as completely disconnected from any energy source much if the time.

For having (yet) another go at reattaching my bath plug to its chain in a bit when I didn't. For finding a spare split ring to do this with so I'm fairly confident it might stay on this time! For making a little batch of pancakes to cheer myself up and watching a rainbow growing and glowing through my kitchen window while I ate them. For managing to bag one of the last Tesco delivery slots for tomorrow...and for managing to do it before my internet also decided to take the bulk of the afternoon off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics