Sunday 16 February 2020

Still

Much as I enjoy the stormy weather I give thanks for the following calm. For the sight of sunshine again!

After just a little light this and that yesterday I've been very sore and weary today so I give thanks for as much rest as I could fit in. As Julie and Spencer came to help me take a pile of stuff to the recycling centre and take in a few shops, this wasn't a tremendous amount of down time, but there was a leisurely sit down while getting lunch at a popular (and busy cafe), and as this was a birthday treat I was extra grateful for the yummy food.

I give thanks we raided Matalan on the way home where I got the kind of plastic dish drainer I really don't prefer, but which is preferable to clean cutlery and drying crockery heading for the floor due to its slope plus the vibrating washing machine underneath. I also got a large thick jumper from a sale rack which I was very grateful for on arriving home and feeling chilly. For a hot water bottle and a blanket and a snooze on the sofa with a new Endeavour on pause. For still being full so not needing to cook a proper tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics