Wednesday 5 February 2020

Booted

And another lovely early spring day - I give thanks for not being the only patient expressing some regret at an afternoon stuck indoors! But for a good nap during my session as I woke up far too early...and for fitting in a bit of shopping to make the most of that long morning. When I passed the good but rather pricey shoe shop, I reminded myself I must go to a budget one soon for some cheap wellies for walking in snow, mud, sea etc. I don't do any of these very often, but when you want to nothing else will do. I give thanks for then spotting a box with a few pairs of shops soiled and faded ones reduced to £5, and coming home with these. They were the only ones in my size so I'm glad I've a soft spot for the motor vehicle depicted!


For a sunset that lasted all the way home! For the peacefulness of being on my own - everyone I've encountered today has been very chatty and, though the conversations have been pleasant enough, silence and solitude is very necessary to recharge and reboot on a very busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics