Thursday 6 February 2020

Suited

I give thanks for only mildly losing my temper this afternoon when the oncology ward rang me to say I couldn't have treatment tomorrow hadn't had the right blood tests done yesterday despite giving the nurses on the ward the correctly filled in form twice and having its contents written in the unit diary . Short of running round the various hospital departments with my own vials clutched in my hand and standing over the appropriate people ensuring they complete the job I'm not sure what I was supposed to do about it...but then while on the call the missing results came through and everything was back on again. Blimey O'Reilly I give thanks my life isn't in these people's hands! Oh wait...scrub that last statement....

I was dragging some weighty essentials to the bus stop when this occurred, feeling I'd far rather be curled up cosy on the sofa...so I give thanks for just enough strength to get what needed to be done done, and get back with enough time for some cosy curling up before my new home help came round so we could check each other out. I give thanks she seemed very suitable, and for managing to stay awake and not chewing the furniture before she left and I could tuck into some late lunch and tuck myself up for a much needed nap.

I give thanks even without a full length mirror I could tell my new to me White Stuff dress from eBay fits and will look lovely. For deciding I should have more and more extravagant birthday presents this year...and, as I have to buy them myself, for choosing very wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics