Tuesday 11 February 2020

Changeable

The weather kept on changing again today with bands of rain and hail interspersed with bright sunshine and blue sky. I give thanks for enjoying the varied views and moods...

How I've been feeling has been changing a lot too, but mostly without the brightness, so I've been grateful for mostly taking it easy. As I've been mostly taking it easy for a few days now, I give thanks however for deciding to sit on a bus for a bit instead of lying on the sofa. I figured physically it wouldn't help at all, in fact it might make my symptoms worse, but the distraction of a change of scene and distance from all the undone chores could be therapeutic...and I give thanks I was mostly right!

I give thanks for staying awake - that was easier written than done! For spotting the blossoming snowdrops I'd been told I'd see along the route, plus dainty primroses too. For not being too perturbed when the two retail opportunities I'd intended to make use of didn't go according to plan - it was a couple of months ago I spotted the things I wanted to buy and you can't guarantee a shop won't change its stock during that time.

I give thanks for Tesco supplying most of the supplies I requested...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics