Saturday 8 February 2020

Gentle

I'm grateful I planned ahead for a very gentle weekend mentally and physically. Of course, you never can be sure if plans will work out but I like to feel I'm trying to take care of myself as best as I can. I'm grateful I had managed to stock up with favourite easy to prepare foods, enjoyable books to read and Netflix/TV entertainment, and for the happy accident of the rather lengthy process of finding a cleaner finally resolving just in time for everything to be already scrubbed and clean. For the long running benefit battle resolved too so I can afford these comforts and conveniences.

I give thanks for dreaming, day dreaming and lolling about. For allowing myself to do so. For the Georgie boys with their noisy toys finished and headed north so it's been a rather peaceful day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics