Tuesday 25 February 2020

Changing

I give thanks for a good sleep last night - one of many things we humans are wont to complain about when we don't get but forget to appreciate when we do! For not having anything demanding my attention for a while, so there was a relaxed start to the day and some productivity when I finally arose - I work so much better when not under pressure!

For the changing light as wind brought bands of rain and sunshine, For changing the sleeves on an old dress to be more fistula friendly and for the second hand (of course) deep purple merino cardigan  I snapped up on eBay to go over the top doing the job just fine.

For all the spring flowers and blossom seen on a trip to a recently renovated favourite pub/restaurant with Mima, enjoying a tasty if rather overpriced sharing platter (plus cake) overlooking the coastline, town and sea. For a my first visit to the new relatively nearby Lidl store and reminding myself I didn't have to buy everything I liked or would like to try because I can get there so much more easily than other Lidls I've been to before. For some belated birthday gifts including a deliciously fragrant jasmine plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics