Tuesday 18 February 2020

Done

I give thanks for more opportunities today to practice letting go of expecting things to turn out as planned. My energy levels were barely there at all, for instance, so I give thanks for being reminded actually a lot of the time in in quite good nick for one so sick! There's a kind of fatigued where I spur myself on, especially when there's stuff I want or need to have done ...and then there's completely done in when anything beyond essentials for existence fall by the wayside and I cam't be bothered to care...

I give thanks to Jo for organising a Tuesday meet up of the Revive group so that I could in theory attend...and a pick up from the wayside outside my flat so that I could attend in practice too! For the pleasure of spending time with folk from there I don't often get to see, and for some pretty cards and presents! How Liz wrapped up hers so cleverly I do not know...and how Jo knew to choose little blue and white china bowls I do not know since she has never been shopping with me nor to my home. I also give thanks for John bringing me home again before everyone else was ready to go as I had reached 'must reach sofa' state.

I give thanks after a very long rest and a short snooze on the sofa I finally felt strong enough to turn on the lamp, and for a slight inclination to very light activity again so I must away to use it as usefully as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics