Friday 21 February 2020

Real

I give thanks for the good company of taxi drivers and nursing staff today...as well as for the bit when I was alone and could have a much needed nap! I was also very grateful for my own company this morning as I felt like the 'real' me, with less pain and fatigue and some energy and motivation to bustle about doing various small home improvement tasks before I left for treatment. It improves my mood as well when my body works better too, but I give thanks for accepting this state is a bonus and weak and wimpy 'imposter' me could return at any time.

I give thanks for not having to do any domestic chores as it was home help day, so the dishes were done, the floors clean etc on my return. She even fetched my prescription from the chemist and a couple of things from the shop. I am so grateful for this assistance. It really improves my quality of life knowing I can leave household chores if I need to and they will be done... And very efficiently too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics