Sunday 23 February 2020

Improved

I give thanks for the chaps who, in addition to being valued friends, helped me with home improvement today. Gary picked up some of the wallpaper I took a shine to when visiting the other day (just in case it's all gone when I visit that way again) and Clive came over to do a few little jobs about the place including installing my second alcove shelf and putting up pockets for easy access to tools. For Marty Wilde at eighty singing Teenager in Love on an ancient episode of Loose Ends. These all improved my mood and sense of wellbeing too..

I give thanks for waking up achy for a good reason instead of none, and for limbering up enough eventually to do a few useful tasks myself including fetching 'Incredible' vegan burgers from the Co-op to rustle up some lunch for us on the go. I really am partial to those! For keeping going as long as I could and for realising when I'd reached the point when if I didn't lie down I'd fall down instead... For a little snooze under my cosy patchwork coverlet and staying resting awhile when I awoke while trying to work out the simplest stuff to have for tea with minimum movement required. I give thanks I think I have a plan and might even be up to getting up and putting it into action soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics