Friday 28 February 2020

Sensible

I'm grateful for my best efforts at making two treatment Fridays a bit easier on body and soul, and for my optimism that getting my own budget, booking (and if necessary chasing up) taxis myself will mean my sensible transport timing requests are adhered to! For staff on the units doing their best to ensure what they could do to make things better was done, and for coming up with another idea we can maybe try that might help ease the transition between them. For being relatively energetic today and enjoying the relatively lengthy trek transitioning myself as well.

For a silent driver this evening to make up for the moody monologue I had to endure earlier on. For the last lovely cauliflower and lentil Co-op curry for my tea. They've dropped this from their standard range when bringing out their new bandwagon jumping plant based offerings and the replacement's not so kidney kind. I give thanks for realising it can be microwaved from frozen as I'm tired and in need of feeding! For a nicely home help cleaned home to come home to, and for being home at last! One good thing about these long trying days is that you are extra pleased when they are done. I give thanks I've nothing on the agenda for the weekend except pleasing myself and treating myself as well as I possibly can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics