Saturday 22 February 2020

Noticeable

I give thanks for more of that increasingly unusual and oh so welcome energy this last twenty four hours! My aches and pains have been a lot less noticeable too which I tend to forget to be grateful for and just get on with moving around completely forgetting what a bonus and blessing being able to is.

I give thanks for mostly working on the home improvement tasks that are within my capabilities and ladder range ie. not very strenuous or lofty at all. For stopping when my hands began to seize up and working my legs instead going for a short stroll in a bit of spring sunshine. For my brain knowing this is good for my back even if my back isn't sure! For that sigh of relief when I'm close by the sea but not too close to other humans. For finding the last remaining piece of vegan cake in the only cafe in town to offer it. I don't personally care if my cake is vegan or not but on behalf of my friends who are I make a point of always asking! For Julie appreciating it before she came to help with the decorating chores, as I appreciated a slice of apple tart...

I give thanks for laundry technology when urological technology fails. For making dahl last night for tea today as now I've stopped bustling around it feels like I'll stay stopped for days! For the small but noticeable steps made today reminding me it's been worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics