Wednesday 4 March 2020

Caught

I give thanks for a rough night so having to rise at 6 for pre fast pre scan refreshments wasn't as hard as it might have been. For feeling queasy again so then not eating for a few hours wasn't much of a trial either...For this pretty bare tree on the journey that caught my eye.


I give thanks for still feeling unwell when a long time later I was in the hospital cafe where I meant to have a jacket potato lunch, as I could save both the money and the renal sin for another time! For tea and biscuits which are by far the easiest thing to serve and ingest right now...and for having some served to me while I sat in my dialysis chair. For accidentally ordering  a large sliced loaf from Tesco at the weekend as I think sandwiches might the next least bothersome. For fish fingers, for my freezer. For Sarah the research nurse coming to talk to me about the study I'm on and other matters besides, brightening and speeding up the dragging final half hour of treatment.

I give thanks for watching Murder 24/7 - not just because I'm fascinated by the forensic solving of crime, but also because the featured force have a cute and enthusiastic blood dog to assist in their endeavours. There is little more enchanting than a spaniel's waggy tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics