Thursday 6 January 2022

Newsworthy

I was grateful for a good night's sleep last night. Must've been sound - nurse July said she shone her torch in my eyes to check on me! For the thought of her spending her days off making the pickles and curries her daughter has requested to take back to Uni. Apparently she says her mum is the best cook in the world! Isn't that lovely? 

For non-nurse but very comfortingly non motheringly caring Julie delivering and taking away some possessions  and help me make some plans for the next stage of my life which may be somewhat short but which I intend to make as sweet as possible.

For the way staff pat you when they know you've had bad news. For the way some bad news can be also seem quite good if you'll you look at it in the right way. For some news that seems pretty good however I look at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics