Tuesday 11 January 2022

Special

 I give thanks for my kind and helpful friends popping in and out to do little jobs that seem huge to me at the moment . Today Mima took away stuff from the freezer I'm not going to eat and made me some egg mayonnaise which I hope I will later

For Peter carrying the bag I take to dialysis to his taxi yesterday and even more so heaving it up the stairs after treatment when it was stuffed with Fortisip from the dietician and pineapple chunks from thoughtful nurse Charlotte. He wheeled me to and fro from car to dialysis waiting room in a wheelchair too which was very welcome as distances seem to have stretched somewhat as well. For Keith collecting my clicked Sainsbury's order and bringing it to flat door For managing to do a few little tasks myself, and for feeling so proud when I do For plenty of snoozing in between, plus catching up with Christmas cooking and sewing specials. For dapper Patrick immaculate in his kilt, and then bopping dressed as a bottle! For catching sight of some pretty sunset clouds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics