Thursday 16 November 2017

Bags of fun

I give thanks in between sniggering about unlikely names for tea bags in the health food shop yesterday,  I came up with a good idea for those fiddly individual paper sachets some of them come in. OK, they're hygienic in a cafe, and useful when you're going somewhere, but when you're just going to bed and your hands are tired, they can be most frustrating! So, as I've a spare little caddy that's been used for things that don't need to be in it, I had a session of snipping open envelopes and putting the tea bags straight in the tin...

I give thanks for this leading to the sorting out and cleaning of a kitchen cupboard - just the one, let's not get carried away, but I like clean and tidy and also like keeping up the feeling that I'm getting ready to move.

Apart from this I've not moved much today, being rather tired and sore. I give thanks for making it downstairs (and back!) for a surgical supplies delivery though, and for the driver not giving me grief for having to phone to tell me he's there. Even if I had a doorbell I'd not move fast enough for a courier's normal knock and run style, especially around about the time of my performance enhancing meds delivery when I seem to slow almost to a stop. I give thanks I've had my monthly dose and should start feeling the build up of strength and energy again in a few days...

I give thanks for being able to operate the sewing machine in small doses, finishing off a little half slip to stop some of my shorter skirts from clinging and becoming even shorter, and starting to form some receptacles from fabric scraps to put seasonal items in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics