Monday 27 November 2017

The day after yesterday

I give thanks for a new tube of elastic bandage for my hands. I was very grateful for all they did yesterday, and they were very grateful for the soothing squeeze afterwards.

I give thanks for watching the seriously silly Day After Tomorrow again. Never mind the storyline, I've a soft spot for special effects and Jake Gyllenhaal's smile...

For the tang of bergamot in my morning tea...for learning a new skill on my crossword compiling software...

I give thanks, when well and not needing to go there, I chose a GP's surgery right by the sea...so now that I have to be there often there's an oceanful of super medicine to be had outside.

I give thanks for Phil the cheerful (and cheap) taxi driver being on the rank as Waitrose had Bottlegreen cordial on a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics