Wednesday 1 November 2017

Any time, any place, any wear

Um ho hum...what have I been grateful for today? For waking up and not having to be anywhere or do anything by any particular time...and for deciding not to be anywhere or do very much at all apart from catch up with the washing up, chase up an online query or two and move some creative projects on a little way.

So I've been giving thanks for some rest and relaxation I guess. So many things I could get worked up about but on the whole that's a waste of time any time. I give thanks it seems I'm not being operated on tomorrow, and am planning to do some nice things to celebrate instead...if I feel like it...

I give thanks for a Tesco delivery so I've lots of good things to eat...and for wearing my White Stuff knitted dress for the first time and declaring it money well invested in Oxfam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics