Tuesday 28 November 2017

Bright now

I give thanks for the after acupuncture glow, my favourite mind altered state by far. Sometimes it takes my sleep away, but in a very acceptable manner...especially if I have a book, a hot water bottle and a biscuit to hand!

I give thanks for feeling thoroughly treated, including having pyrex dishes (which seemed to me indelibly stained) scrubbed sparkling clean again. I like to think I have many strengths but elbow grease is sadly no longer among them...

I give thanks for feeling unusually bright and energetic this morning, managing to leave the house before noon (slightly). For the hard glitter of the cold sea in the sunshine...and making a woman who works in one of the local shops and has a reputation for being rather dour, actually laugh a little.

I give thanks for my new glasses finally being ready...and them coming with a fab orange case. For my new bright pink washing up bowl too! I give thanks I don't suffer from migraines... or hangovers come to that...

I give thanks for the next best thing to central heating - making lots of lush pudding to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics