Friday 17 November 2017

The good, the bad and the snuggly

I give thanks for the blue skies and brightness today, making it such a good one to be out and about. I give thanks I went out and appreciated the clear sunshine on leaves and fields and water... But the fibromyalgia pain, which started out not too bad, just got worse and worse, so I give thanks for giving up and getting home again as quickly as I could, even abandoning the veg shopping as as that would have been just too much upright and too much to carry up the stairs.

I give thanks that I could abandon everything else and snuggle back under the covers for the rest of the afternoon...and for eventually, mercifully, falling asleep...

I give thanks for waking up to the pretty pink light all around at sunset...and that I was hungry so had to get up again! I give thanks I only have to cook (and wash up) for one. Sometimes that's more than enough...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics