Thursday 23 November 2017

Back track

I give thanks for my new dressing gown which I've recently started wearing after turning the ends of the sleeves up and putting elastic in. Only complaint is its comfiness and cosiness is detrimental to changing into daytime garments.

I give thanks for so many problems with internet access earlier they quite took my mind off the grumbling pain in my back...I really don't fancy another visit from the sciatica fairy any time soon.

I give thanks despite these delays I did manage to meet Mima for a day exploring the non-high street shopping possibilities a pretty train ride away. I give thanks we both found a surprising number of things we'd been looking for...and a few that we hadn't too! I give thanks for sunny though nippy weather...a nice lunch...and takeaway cake for on the train which fortified us when the train was cancelled. For it not being as late as it seemed when we arrived back here, and for it seeming milder than when we left as it took me a ridiculously long time to get back up the hill, with much huffing and puffing and stopping to catch my breath, rest my achy bits, and almost (but not quite) wish I hadn't found so many things to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics