Wednesday 22 November 2017

Cooking ahead

I give thanks for less pain and more energy today, and getting a few bits done.

For the blowy old wind, I love hearing it whistling and whining, and seeing the sea all worked up.
For managing to break free of compulsive cryptic crossword clue creating (I've a new one started and it's hard to let go) and being outdoors briefly, though not in one of the squalls of rain. For the golden leaf drifts lining the lane.

I give thanks for a cheap bag of Bramleys so a crumble for my supper, and extra dishes cooked for the freezer. For the food processor helping as my hands are still crabby, and for it being worth putting the main oven on for once - which makes twice if I'm remembering correctly!

I give thanks for knowing (I hope) when to stop and rest and recuperate...as I've more activities planned for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics